Seamless Rubber based waterproofing is a cold liquid spray-applied coating that can cover almost any surface at a rate of up to 300m. per day. It is however not just a coating, sealant or paint it is a liquid rubber that is robust, and it creates a single, continuous Seamless Rubber based long-life Waterproofing System and all our products and workmanship is guaranteed.
The benefits of using Seamless Rubber:
- Non-Flammable / Non-Combustible – The Product itself cannot burn.
- Waterproof – Wet Abrasion > 10 000 Cycles
- Flexible – 450% Stable Elongation and will conform to any shape roof, flashing, protrusion and seal all penetrations
- UV Stable – Minimal Fading, no cracking and no flaking
- Adhesion Promoted – Suitable for almost all tiled, concrete, masonry, wood and metal surfaces
- Ideal Roof Maintenance, roof repairs and roof waterproofing application for tiled roofs, IBR Roofs, Corrugated Iron Roofs, Concrete/Flat Roofs and Expansion Joints
- Available in 90 Different Colours – A 2-in-1 product so no need to re-Coat or re-Seal.
- 100% Eco-Friendly
- Rust Inhibiting – Seamless Rubber has a built-in rust protector which neutralizes rust and prevents it from spreading any further
- No Seams or joints unlike older waterproofing methods
- Rapid & Fast Application – up to 3 times faster than other systems.
- Suitable for domestic, commercial and industrial.
- Resistance to: Weather, Industrial Chemicals, Salt, Soil and Airborne Contaminates.
- 100% Customer Value and Satisfaction Guaranteed
Swancorp has created a reputation of quality and reliability over the years. Our experienced waterproofing teams will assist you in choosing the best option for your roof, walls and/or floors.
If you need any roof repairs, have problems with a leaking roof or want to do preventive waterproofing, let the waterproofing specialists take care of it for you. We have various product and payment options to suit any budget.